Forrestdale Community Pre Kindy
Forrestdale Community Kindergarten provides a 2.5 to 4-year-old kindergarten program with the following aims:
· Encouraging children to make decisions and take responsibility for their own behaviour;
· Encouraging children to share and actively participate in their own learning journey;
· Engaging, supporting and inspiring Educators to provide a warm, respectful environment with a professional manner;
· Encouraging collaboration with the Parent(s)/Guardian(s); and Implementation of the National Quality Standards and use of the Early Years Learning Framework to the best of our ability.
· We foster a warm, positive atmosphere in our centre and allow children time to interact with their peers and adults in a happy, relaxed yet purposeful environment.
· We look forward to your family becoming part of our Forrestdale Community Kindy family.
Classes run on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 am – 2:30 pm, subject to meeting minimum number requirements. We will do our best to accommodate your requested day but we will need to reach the minimum number of students in order for any of the classes to run.
Children are welcome to attend more than one day a week as each day’s teaching program is different. Please speak to our Teacher Bianca if you would like your child to attend more than one day (fees will apply).
What To Expect During The Program
A typical day in our Kindy program includes:
~ Welcome time and morning activities
~ Fruit time – each child is required to bring along a piece of fruit in a container
~ Story Time
~ Lunch – each child is to bring their own healthy lunch and we encourage independent eating. Kindy strongly promotes healthy eating
~ Rest time – each child can bring in their own pillow to rest on
~ Afternoon activities
~ Depending on the weather, the children will have the opportunity to play outdoors throughout the day
Forrestdale Community Kindy
(08) 9397 0711
3 Weld St, Forrestdale WA 6112